Creating a Home Gym
- Find a space in your home. Make sure you have enough room to be able to do the workouts you wish. It does not have to be a gigantic room; it can be a corner in the living room, a place in front of your TV, bedroom, the garage, your basement, and even a hallway in your home.
- Collect affordable equipment – you don’t have to have a lot of equipment, just enough to be able to do the workouts you like.
below, Marshalls, Target, TJMaxx, etc. for decent prices
- For motivation, post quotes and pictures around your workout space.
- If you prefer to not buy equipment, you can use your body weight as well as furniture around the house for resistance exercises.
- Dumbbells for $5.99
- Kettlebells for $9.99-$12.90
- Walking weights $9.99
- Yoga mat for $12.99
- Stability ball for $12.99
- Ankle resistance bands for $5.99
- Resistance bands for $7.99
- Weighted jump rope for $4.99