I shredded for the wedding!
My Training Regimen
Month 3 and 4
Setting and Having Goals
Specific goals can be anything from:
- Making sure you are coming to the gym 1 extra day in the week
- Finishing a triathlon/5k/obstacle race/ half marathon or full marathon
- Completing a full mile run
- Being able to do a full push up or pull up
- Getting to a certain number in push-ups and pull ups
Pick any goal that is reachable for you to help keep you on track for the big day. But don't just stop at the wedding. Continue with the fitness lifestyle after the vows and maintain your happiness, healthiness, and fitness.
The day of the wedding I felt amazing. Might I say I looked great (toot toot), I felt confident, and I enjoyed my night (I want to relive it all over again). My training kept me focused, and I reached my wedding goal. But now my training still continues and my next goal is to finish my first full marathon in June, and I am still extremely focused.
Goals are easy to achieve when you have a drive, a push, and a focus. So set them. Results will come in time- but the goals will get you to those results you want.
Thanks for reading everyone! I have to go train for my marathon now :-D