Take your workouts Outside!
- If you normally Walk, Run, or Bike indoors on a treadmill or a stationary bike, take yourself outside on running and biking trails.
- If you have home weights - take them outside of your house/apartment, and do your weight machines at the park.
- Try group exercise classes that venture outdoors. (Boot camps, yoga classes etc.)
- Go to a park and use objects there (benches, stairs, monkey bars, etc.) to do different exercises.
- Bring a towel outside and do some total body exercises.
You don't have to be confined to one building. Take advantage of the beautiful weather.
Do fun activities Outside!
Go for a bike ride - bike riding can be a fun activity either by yourself or with friends and family.
Go for walks - Brisk walks with friends and family is a great way to get out, enjoy the weather, and stay active.
Play a recreational sport - play basketball, soccer, tennis, football... anything that you would enjoy playing with some friends.