Meal Prepping is great! Especially when you get a recipe that you can whip up that will give you a few servings that will help last you for most if not the entire week. I'm always looking to create things that are tasty and easy to put together. For this colorful baked fritatta, you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Whatever your preference is, it can be a great part of your meal. Serve it with a side of fruits, serve it with some soup, serve it with a side salad and some meat/poultry. Whatever your taste and preference is, I know that you will enjoy this dish.
This dish creates 8 servings.
Each serving is about 134calories.
1 Chopped Green Pepper
1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots
1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions
1 Cup Kale (Seperated from stem)
1 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Ground Pepper
2 Tsp Thyme
Salt to Taste
1 TBS Olive Oil
You'll need a casserole dish and a frying pan.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place pan on stovetop on medium heat and add olive oil to coat the pan. Add bell peppers, onion, and chopped carrots to sautee (about 3minutes). Add kale ontop to steam (about 3minutes). Take off heat once the kale is cooked (it will be wilted).
3. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl, and whisk until beaten. Add cumin, ground pepper, thyme, and salt to the eggs. Stir until mixed.
4. Add the cooked vegetables to the quiche dish. Spread them evenly. Add the eggs to the veggies, and make sure the eggs cover the dish evenly.
5. Place the dish in the oven for 30-35minutes.